Internship in Finance - Cost of Quality (m/f/d) at least 6 months
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines, INNIO brings energy solutions for today--and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? Join our team now!
The Cost of Quality (CoQ) Finance Intern will support the CoQ Finance team providing financial oversight and driving initiatives for Cost of Quality across all INNIO Product Lines and Services including value creation projects. The candidate will own key areas during the financial closing and will be supporting financial planning and forecasting of quality cost.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Responsible for the monthly CoQ finance closing process
- Support the overall INNIO CoQ financial reporting and driving development of key metrics that help cost reduction
- Support projects and key initiatives with respect to CoQ to improve business financial performance
- Drive simplification and digitization initiatives regarding monthly reporting, weekly metrics, and dashboards.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to CoQ Finance team
- Support CoQ business planning cycles (operating plans, blue prints)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Business Administration or equivalent
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization and managing multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous finance internships / finance experience, preferable in a complex environment is a plus
- Previous experience with ERP systems (Oracle / SAP) is a plus
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Fluency in English (verbal and in writing)
- Immediate start for an internship with the duration of a minimum of 6 months with the potential for further extension of 6 months
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.195,46 gross per month (x 14).