'All-round talent in finance' (m/f/d)
for private equity consulting firm
An international private equity advisory firm specializing mainly in the real estate sector is looking for an all-around finance talent with a focus on business administration/controlling/accounting.
To start immediately
Part-time and/or full-time
We are looking for an all-rounder to oversee all financial procedures of our company. To be successful in this role, you should have a sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and compliance experience. You will ensure that we comply with accounting standards, maximize our profits and minimize risks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with service providers in different countries (project developers, accountants, controllers, tax advisors, auditors, banks, compliance).
- Compilation of KYC documents, completion of bank forms
- Support with day-to-day accounting and preparation of annual financial statements
- Liquidity planning
- Budget monitoring of projects
- Preparation of quarterly reports on investment projects
- Participation in due diligence reviews
- Review of contracts (purchase agreements, loan agreements, assignment agreements)
- Maintenance of the filing system
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, controlling or other relevant degree / professional experience as an accountant/controller or in a similar function/ HAK degree
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in a similar position, ideally in a big four consulting firm
- Able to multitask, be flexible, adaptable and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of BMD accounting software is an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills in German and English. Italian as an advantage
- Strong personal skills to work together in a small team
For this position we offer a salary of approximately 75,000 up to 100,000 Euro gross per year on a full-time basis, depending on experience and qualifications. In addition, we offer benefits, such as private health insurance, Wiener-Linien annual ticket, meal vouchers, etc.
Please send your application to email@example.com