Global Maintenance & Equipment (Senior) Staff Engineer / Principal Engineer Thinning, Glas Bonding & Spin Etch (f/m/div)*
At a glance
Are you passionate about innovative equipment profitability improvement? Are you looking for a new challenge within the semiconductor industry? At Infineon you will develop a living quality culture at all levels and be part of the success of our company. Apply now and join our team as a Global Maintenance & Equipment (Senior) Staff Engineer / Principal Engineer (f/m/div)* at the Thinning, Glas Bonding & Spin Etch department. It is possible to work at one of the sites at Dresden, Villach, Regensburg or Kulim.
Dresden, Villach, Regensburg, Kulim
as soon as possible
In your new role you will:
- Have to coordinate all team-members of other BPI (Best Practice Implementation) teams
- Balance peer group interests for specific implementation topics
- Prioritize work packages and actions to fulfill expected targets (performance quality costs)
- Transfer best known method to all sites (implementation & driving continuous improvement)
- Lead projects as well as sub-projects (technical)
- Implement sustainable measures to reduce excursions and customer returns
- Expand measures, best known methods & new innovations to all sites
- Develop new advanced methods to improve productivity
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree from university or university of applied science in mechanics, electronics, pneumatics, chemistry, physics, mathematics or a higher technical degree (for example Higher Institute of Technical Education (HTL) with comparable educational background)
- Key player in achieving best results as a team
- Assertiveness, intercultural as well as strong leadership skills and independent working method
- A fundamental knowledge of the semiconductor processes in relevant area
- Strong expertise in the specific area
- Know-how of standard QCC tools (Fish bone, 8D, CDPA)
- Basic knowledge of project management
- The willingness to travel cross-site
- Very Good English language skills, German as a plus
Please let us know in your application in which site/location you would prefer to work.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
The Frontend (FE) cluster offers a broad range of manufacturing competence specialized in high-quality logic products. The portfolio represents Power, Bipolar, Sensor, Passive and Diode technologies as well as CMOS, RF-CMOS and embedded flash technologies. The manufacturing sites in Dresden, Kulim, Regensburg and Villach are committed to Operational Excellence with strong customer focus.
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Talent Attraction Manager