"I believe that the greatest success comes when we all pull together."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Cyber Security Expert (all genders)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Main tasks of the unit (2-3 sentences)
- close alignment with Erste Group entities in CEE and their local cyber security experts
- assist the Group CISO in the definition, implementation and execution of cyber and information security governance for Erste Group
- define group wide cyber security policies and procedures
- actively support cloud related developments (e.g. IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) from cyber security governance perspective
- evaluate new security technologies and define security concepts and guidelines together with our security competence centers in various countries
- support due diligence from internal (e.g. IT or business departments) and external (e.g. regulators) partners
- assist business with security gap analyses and security documentation in projects as also creation and execution of group wide security compliance
- support definition of metrics and KPIs, as well as qualified reporting and continuous definition and review of threat modeling
- IT related education / background (e.g. computer science, communication engineering) OR Specific Information / IT Security education
- some project / program management education is of advantage
- minimum 5 years of experience as IT security engineer/expert
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations like PSD2, EBA GL, NIS, ITIL, COBIT, GDPR
- Experience in defining specific cloud security control framework
- up-to-date knowledge on actual cyber-attack methods and prevention methods and solid know-how in ISO/IEC 27001/27002
- strong team player with organizational skills and used to work under pressure
- language skills: German, and business fluent in English
- We offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience
- Independent position giving space for self-realization
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 38.813,- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin
We are looking forward to hearing from you! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: