Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
passionate Sales Expert - innovative solutions
Are you passionate about selling innovative solutions? Have you already proven your expertise in proactively building-up a client base in a technical environment? Then we are very much looking forward to receiving your application.
Home-Office in Austria
Shaping the future of a technology leader
- In this role you are reporting to the owner and managing director, head of internal sales and key account support.
- You conduct market research on a regular basis, assess inquiries and identify new business potential and opportunities in line with the corporate philosophy all over Europe.
- You are constantly working on generating new leads, establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- You are collaborating closely with internal departments, especially with software department for the IoT solution and production.
Expertise in B2B sales - cosmopolitan team player
- You have already gained experience in B2B-sales of technical products and have a strong technical and IT-affinity.
- Thanks to your sales expertise and cosmopolitan character, you know how to develop the international market in a structured manner and with strategic foresight.
- With your highly committed, pro-active approach, reliability and strong communication skills you have already won and developed clients and key accounts.
- You are a team player who enjoys generating relevant leads together with internal and external stakeholders and developing customer-oriented solutions.
- Experience in working with digital solutions and willingness to travel within Europe complete your profile.
The attractive offer
- Would you like to become part of a financially solid, internationally operating, family-run, Austrian company?
- Do you value trust and freedom to organize your day-to-day work independently?
- Would you like to work in a corporate environment in which appreciative, respectful communication is lived and where team spirit is required and encouraged?
- Do you enjoy making a significant contribution to shaping the company's long-term success story and leaving a sustainable footprint?
- Then we look forward to receiving your application! The salary package is based on current market salaries and on your experience and qualifications. The gross annual salary is at least EUR 75,000,- with the willingness to overpay depending on your experience and qualifications. You will get a company car for private use.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please click on the "Apply" button to submit your motivation letter and CV. If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact Monika Weiss by phone +43 1 40 122-25. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.
Our client is an internationally operating, family-run company, headquartered in Austria which offers security consultation, product integrity and digitization, tailored aesthetic design and improved customer communication. Their proprietary technology enables strategic product and distribution safety through the creating of smart secure seals and labels, by directly marking the product or by labelling the packaging with security labels.