Integration Developer (m/f/d)
As one of the leading insurance companies, we know that together we can achieve more. At UNIQA, we are therefore the community for a better life. We use our individual skills to shape a better future together. Tell us about your strengths and apply at UNIQA IT Services GmbH (UITS), the IT service provider of the UNIQA Group, as Integration Developer (m/f/d)
What to expect
- Develop integration solutions based on webMethods products
- Write robust, clean code for simple and complex requirements
- Ensure quality of delivered solutions through reviews, peer programming and testing
- Prepare rollouts to production / support production
- Work as part of an agile team to deliver solutions and APIs to multiple departments
- 3+ years professional experience as Software Engineer
- Deep understanding of SOA, RESTful Architectures and web service development
- Familiarity with Build Tools and CI/CD
- Competence in Integration Testing and Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Experience in Agile software development and tools
- Professional experience in development with webMehods stack (Integration Server, Universal Messaging, API Gateway) is of advantage
Your core competencies:
- Drives Vision and Purpose: You understand the vision of "living better together", explain it clearly to your team and inspire them to fill it with life
- Customer Focus: We are relentlessly focused on the needs of our customers
- Collaborates: We collaborate beyond conventional boundaries
- Finding effective solutions: You aim for simple feasible solutions. You ensure the efficient use of your team′s resources
At UNIQA, we live diversity. We recognize and foster the value of different perspectives in our teams and leadership positions. Therefore, we welcome applications that enrich our diversity.
You are not sure if you meet our requirements? Apply anyway! UNIQA is looking for candidates with drive, courage to change and enthusiasm!
JOB KEY FACTS
Location: Wien, AT
Hours per week: 38,5
Annual minimum salary gross (Euro): 50.000
Start Date: ab sofort
You strive for more than the minimum - so do we! We will agree on your actual salary depending on your education and experience during the recruiting process.
We look forward to getting to know you in a first interview online. Additional meetings are held in person at our head quarters in Vienna.
Your benefits at one sight:
- Vaccination campaigns, check-ups and blood donation campaigns are offered on site on an ongoing basis. Free & anonymous coaching sessions for personal and professional challenges
- Whether it′s a summer party, an after-work get-together on the roof terrace or punch in winter - there are many opportunities to network and celebrate
- Discounted insurance and a company subsidy provide security. Additionally vouchers for supermarkets, perfumeries, furniture and hardware stores and much more can be purchased
- A modern & bright office with break areas in the heart of the city as well as modern IT equipment provide a good environment
- An onboarding plan, welcome events and a buddy system will give you the best possible start
- A discounted DO&CO canteen is available to you in the office, and you will also receive financial support for meals if you work from home
- Flexible working hours and short core working hours allow you to have a flexible working day
- Possibility to work from home and a financial starter package for individual use
- Family starter package for new mothers and fathers/families and marriage and birth grants
- We offer various training opportunities to help you grow professionally and personally
Check for our UNIQA Tower Tour here!
Your Person of Contact
Expert Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
Apply now »