Salesforce Developer (m/f/x)
Your role at Dynatrace
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Business Systems organization (Corporate IT) in support of our growing business and advance the integration of Salesforce at Dynatrace.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
You will play a key role in the configuration and design of Salesforce Revenue Cloud and its offerings. Moreover, you will implement and maintain solutions that balance the business needs with the technical requirements ensuring end-user satisfaction and ease of integration with other enterprise systems.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for various projects including the development, and maintenance of our CPQ and Billing implementation and driving a seamless Quote-to-Cash business process.
- Develop Salesforce using Object Oriented Design methodologies, Flow, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and related components.
- Assist in redefining and scaling Dynatrace's quote-to-cash system processes which include simplification of existing workflows, Process Builders, Flows, etc.
- Design, code, test, troubleshoot, debug and document solutions throughout the development process and across the Salesforce platform including CPQ, Billing, Force.com, Einstein, Heroku, and various managed packages.
- Provide Salesforce expertise related to data, integration, security, and analytics.
- Using technical knowledge of Dynatrace's other business systems (NetSuite, Boomi, Jira), evaluate development options and provide recommendations to solve business needs, identify pros and cons, and provide work effort estimates.
- Write comprehensive documentation on business requirements, process flows, technical objects and release step details (change controls, data migrations, and step-by-step order of operations) as well as configuration and solution design.
- Using software development lifecycle (SLDC) principles and Agile methodology, be the Salesforce subject matter expert participating in sprint planning, story estimation, solution and technical documentation as well as release planning and execution.
- Ensure all solutions pass the testing process and comply with industry best practices and Salesforce standards for security, data privacy, and governance.
- Participate in code reviews and provide technical feedback as required
What will help you succeed
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce Development with a focus on Apex programming.
- Extensive Salesforce development technology experience is required.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ Quote Calculator Plugins (QCP) and automation (Price Rules, Product Rules)
- Proficiency in various CPQ functionalities like subscription-based licensing, usage billing, amendments, co-terming, and renewals is preferred.
- Salesforce certifications preferred, e.g., Salesforce Developer, Specialist, or Consultant paths.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or software Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Proven experience with Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) integrations and configuration, including security, using Flow, Apex, Visual Force (VF), Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL), Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), web services, third-party tools and extract, transfer, load (ETL) processes required.
- Experience utilizing middleware (Dell Boomi) preferred.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) is required
- Participation and ownership of product execution with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred. Experience working in Jira is a plus.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision desired.
Dynatrace believes that potential is defined by more than qualifications or background. If you're passionate about this job, working in a tech environment, and are eager to learn, we invite you to apply.
Why you will love being a Dynatracer
What's in it for you?
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all.
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side. If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
Compensation and rewards
- We offer attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 53,800 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace exists to make software work perfectly. Our platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU--your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
4.2 / 5 on glassdoor
4.6 / 5 on kununu