PALFINGER stands for sophisticated innovation, reliability, and cost-effectiveness. As an international lifting solution provider and market leader, our lifting solutions are used on the commercial vehicles of today and tomorrow as well as in the maritime sector. To meet the challenges of the future, we are looking for you!
Global Sales & Operations Data Manager & Analyst (w/m/d)
Global Sales and Operations Planning process and it`s development contributes to achieve adequate production levels through stable and steady production programs to be able to deliver according to commercial plans. To strengthen our team in Bergheim, we are looking for a Global Sales & Operations Data Manager & Analyst (w/m/d).
- Make sure all data management steps are performed in the Sales & Operations monthly cycles, to allow colleagues around the world to contribute to Sales and Operations plans
- Plan and master Sales and Operations meetings. Actively contribute to topics identification and resolution
- Contribute to evolution of the S&OP tool and system
- Maintain and manage the S&OP activities linked to Budgeting, Forecasting and Strategic Enterprise Planning
- Successfully completed education in Economics / Supply Chain or comparable work experience in Sales & Operations Planning
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales & Operations planning
- Good understanding of sales and operations planning processes
- English proficiency (knowledge of German language a plus)
- Database management skills
- Good work-life-Balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related payment and attractive bonus systems
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Ongoing further training
- Voluntary social benefits through our PALfit company health management system
We offer an attractive and performance-related salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience and can be significantly above the "Kollektivvertrag" (= collective labor agreement) for this position (Kollektivvertrag minimum based on full-time employment is EUR 53.068,12 per year).
We are looking forward to receiving your informative application!