For 80 years now, Lenzing has been looking beyond fiber. Inspired by the needs of the world, we create smart and exciting solutions made from natural wood - for consumers, for our business partners, and for an environment worth living in. Our expertise and passion are dedicated to support the industry, brands and retailers - in sectors like fashion, beauty care or hygiene - by providing products and services that maximize value creation from both the environmental and the economical perspective. Our tenacity and engineering excellence also drive the development of innovative plant & process technologies. Lenzing offers great career opportunities for tech-savvy tinkerers, life-oriented researchers and visionaries with a strong sense of responsibility.
We are innovative by nature. How about you?
For the area of Global Business Development, located in Austria, UK or Turkey, we invite experts to submit applications for the role as
Head of Business Development - Denim (m/w/d)
Ref No: 2583
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role:
- In this role, you will drive premium fiber sales by developing innovative and sustainable Denim applications and establishing trustful partnerships across the Textile value chain
- You will initiate product & application developments, including claims, according to Denim segment strategy & regional needs.
- You will develop, execute, and control the Denim segment BD strategy, monitoring the market for key trends and developments
- You will create marketing & communication content according to prioritized fiber & application types, defining global fairs & needs
- You will organize cross regional & cross functional communications & know-how transfer
- You will support the personal development of your team members
Our expectations for this exciting role:
- You hold a University Degree in Textile or Business related
- You have excellent knowledge and understanding of the textile industry (specifically Denim segment), fashion, brands, textile sourcing, product development (garment and fabric) and fibers
- You bring with you strong networking skills and an already established network of Denim market executives
- You have long-term experience in working with Global or Domestic Retailers/Brands on sourcing, pricing, negotiations and building the value chain
- Marketing, Communications and Co-branding experience is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills in English. intercultural sensitivity and the desire to work in an international team
- You should also be keen to travel as needed
The annual gross salary for this position (in Austria) is according to collective agreement in the chemical industry based on 38 working hours/week at least EUR 64.000.- with a willingness to overpay - depending on qualifications and experience. Additionally you will also take part in the Lenzing bonus system. We offer flexible working time and remote working options.
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role?
Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Alana Wilson