Swat.io is a software-as-a-service product company in the social media marketing & community management space. As Austria's only company we are part of the Facebook Marketing Partners program. Our customers include well-known brands like ARD, Burda, CHIP, derStandard.at, Drei Hutchison, ÖBB, ORF, Raiffeisen, Red Bull Media House and ZDF.
For the product team, we are looking for a…
(Technical) Product Manager [f/m/x]
Who we are?
At Swat.io we empower people to connect in digital communities. Swat.io is a software-as-a-service product company in the social media marketing & community management space. As Austria's only company we are part of the Facebook Marketing Partners program. Our customers include well-known brands like ARD, Burda, ÖBB, Raiffeisen, Red Bull Media House and ZDF.
- 3+ years as a Technical Manager, Software Architect or similar role
- Experience leading cross-functional remote teams
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Iterative mindset with a bias toward action and improvement
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with developer engineering workflows
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Interest and experience in Social media Platforms and SaaS Products
- Excellent English skills
- A proven track record in continuous optimisation / further improvement of a successful product
- No fear of responsibility
This is the big picture:
- We're constantly improving our web application
- We are executing on a roadmap that helps to enable our product to evolve so it becomes ever more scalable, stable and overall remarkable.
- While creating new features we are constantly thinking about our end users
- We're moving fast while being pragmatic. Keeping a good balance between rapid releases and the right solutions is our daily business! Optimizing and innovation is part of our DNA
- Development Team + Product Team are working closely together
- You will work with our Product Managers and Product Designers
- You will report to our Head of Product
That's what we offer:
- Room for own ideas and improvements to the product
- We love having dinner and drinks together
- Diversity welcome: Our team is as international as is our audience; English is a must-have, everything else is a bonus
- We're family friendly. We guarantee the same job after returning from parental leave
- Permanent position in Vienna, 38.5h
- Pick whatever Macbook you like
- Personal budget for training and conferences
- Free Wiener Linien Card, our very own MyMuesli bar, fresh fruits
- Minimum yearly salary starting at EUR 3.000,- full time equivalent; pre-tax, 14x/year. We're happy to overpay in re. to your level of experience!
- Financial support in case of necessary relocation
Who will be in the team:
In the Product team you will join:
- Sunny - currently Product Manager, who is a Pilates trainer and a CSPO Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Aurelian - currently Head of Product, who is doing Ironman Triathlons in his free time, when not thinking about Software and Product topics
If this job posting got your attention - great! We are looking forward to getting to know you better. Please use our application system and upload your CV and tell us why you think you want to be part of our Swat.io Crew :-)
More about Swat.io on https://swat.io, our Blog, Facebook & Twitter.
Your contact is Aurelian Cotuna.