For our Power Distribution Division headquartered in Vienna we are looking for a
Program Manager - (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Successfully managing medium size to big size projects and medium size programs, including cross-divisional and globally. Responsible for meeting the project objectives in terms of schedule, scope and budget. Leading project teams and execute a phase-gate process according to our internal system to drive customer satisfaction, continuous product and process improvement and financial performance through all project phases.
- Manage the Profit and Loss of the projects. Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments
- Execute leadership across the project(s) while demonstrating strong ability to deal with conflicting priorities. Seek team input to promote rapid resolution of issues. Provide feedback on performance indicators
- Establish objectives and goals and provide direction to the project teams in areas of customer concerns (internal + external), potential changes in scope and risk assessment
- Manage effective communications. Improve organization responsiveness to customer requirements. Communicate and manage customer expectations and contractual commitments internal to the business
- Ensure standard project management processes are utilized and adequate support to the project team by coordinating project reviews, preparing and publishing project metrics and reports
- Lead entire program/project lifecycle including maintaining metrics for project for earned value, quality, technical performance and delivery through all the phase-gates
- Coordinate all risks and requirements of the project. This is accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all project activities and deliverables and measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved
- Coordinate negotiating pricing by system and/or product, market and by customer aligned with Product Line. Ensure that an effective change management process is utilized
- Provide periodic project updates (Project Status Report - Green/Yellow/Red) including milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g. technical, cost, schedule). Provides updates to the Product Line as well as divisional levels
- Act as overall project interface with internal and external customer
Your key responsibilities:
- University degree or similar education
- Solid experience working in the electrical business (market know-how preferable)
- Very good practical knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and tools (Microsoft Project, Oracle Crystal Ball - Monte Carlo Simulation)
- Project management certification preferred
- Good experience in Risk Management
- Scrum / Agile methodologies experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in leading medium sized to big sized projects and medium sized programs, including cross-divisional and globally
- Very good analytical, organizational skills and business acumen
- Very good communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customer
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values - We are more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Our management style at Eaton is characterized by ethical, passionate, responsible, efficient and transparent action, we are constantly learning.
The salary range for this position is above the collective agreement and, depending on training, qualifications and professional experience, is from EUR 46,600 gross annually.
We are a power management company made up of over 92,000 employees, doing business in more than 175 countries. Our energy-efficient products and services help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. By giving people tools to use power more efficiently. Helping companies do business more sustainably. And by encouraging each and every employee at Eaton to think differently about our business, our communities--and the positive impact we can have on the world.