Senior Expert SAP Analytics (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Responsible as Data Analyst consultant for the reporting system landscape (SAP BW, BO, BPC)
- Support and implement future SAP Reporting strategies regarding SAP HANA (BW/4HANA, BW on HANA, S/4HANA integration, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Fiori Apps, SAP BPC Planning App)
- Implement classical business requirements into existing Solutions of BW, BO
- Professionals design, implement and deploy reporting solutions to achieve defined business goals (state of the art solution in regards of Analytics, Predictive and Digitalization)
- Implement business requests for the entire reporting landscape, handle change requests and projects
- Enhance the Customer- and Service quality, especially in collaboration with external consultants
- Maintain and coordinate solutions in operational system landscape for adaptive and corrective topics, align all technical solutions over both locations for all supported companies
- Implement reporting processes in close cooperation with the support team and the business process managers
- University degree (Master/Diploma) IT / IT project management and at least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Awareness of current and future trends and/or technology that may influence Enterprise Applications work and/or specific for the Reporting (e.g. S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Analytics, MS Power BI, BO)
- Good overview of SAP Controlling and Reporting vendors on the market
- Experience through at least one full implementation life cycle
- Strong capability to develop & finalize projects in time and budget with aim on Best Practice on Enterprise Architecture cross technology Business Warehouse Application modelling
- Project management skills, strong facilitation, consultation and convening skills
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.