Product Owner (m|f|d)
Linz / full time
As Product Owner (m|f|d) you significantly drive the future development of our innovative SaaS solution. In this role, you are part of our cross-functional Product Management team and work closely with developers, data scientists, designers, and customer success managers. You manage the roadmap of a significant part of our software product and are directly responsible for the backlog of our Engineering team. Thereby, you ensure consistent execution towards our product vision and strategy.
- You ensure feasibility of the product roadmap which you define together with the product managers and the development teams.
- You translate the product roadmap into epics, user stories and requirements.
- You conduct solid estimation and prioritization - to continuously monitor costs, capacity, timeliness and action steps on the roadmap.
- You help identify new business opportunities and contribute to improving our execution methodology.
- You coordinate the release and roll-out of new features and make sure that they meet the defined acceptance criteria.
- You conduct regular progress reporting to align on the current status of our roadmap.
- You represent the first instance for questions and last instance for decision making in regard to implementation and prioritization of action steps.
- You conduct internal stakeholder management - giving guidance, supporting meeting preparations and ensuring a smooth collaboration between stakeholders.
- You have at least three years of working experience as Product Owner for a digital product (preferably SaaS) in an agile environment.
- You have successfully completed your studies (Business Informatics, Informatics, Computer Science) with a major in E-Business, Digital Business, or similar.
- You are interested in the E-Commerce/Online Marketing domain. First-hand experience is a big plus!
- You show advanced problem-solving skills - by this you understand and can identify critical process activities.
- You feel comfortable communicating with stakeholders from various teams and hierarchy levels - in both, German and English.
- You identify with our EPIC values - Excellence, Passion, Integrity & Cleverness.
As one of Austria's Best Employers 2022 and a certified Great Place To Work(R), we are particularly proud of our corporate culture. In addition to an open and very appreciative interaction, we offer you:
- Stunningly flexible working hours between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- The possibility of remote work 2 days per week
- Further training opportunities as part of our smec Academy - career paths, competence development, online learning platform with more than 3,500 courses, and much more.
- Sports and health offers as part of smec Health - own fitness room, e-bikes, fresh fruits every day and joint sports activities
- Cool events like internal meetups, get-togethers and other social activities
- Sponsoring of team events
- Great employee referral program: for referrals you get an individual event or bonus as a thank you.
- 3-month onboarding program with buddy support
- New MacBook with private use option
- Weekly breakfast and lunch for all smecies
- First-class locations in Linz, Vienna and London - good transport connections included
- No dress code - come as you are! :-)
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
For legal reasons, we refer to the collective agreement minimum salary of EUR 3,724 (14 x per year) for this position. The actual salary depends on your qualification and experience, a willingness to overpay is given.
We are looking forward to your application. Reach out to us:
email@example.com +43 676 841456 718
We offer the following benefits
Your smec buddy
Cool company events
Refreshments & goodies
Free access to the smec gym
Flat hierarchies & open door policy
Personal & professional development
Stunningly flexible working hours
smec - Smarter Ecommerce is one of the leading B2B SaaS providers of paid search automation software and a strategic partner for online retailers in Europe.
Due to our vast experience in the highly specialised PPC industry, we constantly add value to our existing tools and challenge competitors with innovative solutions.
More than 500 national and international clients with yearly budgets worth 550+m Euro rely on our data-driven insights and best-in-class consulting services regarding Data & Growth Strategy, the Google Marketing Platform (GMP), Microsoft Advertising, Programmatic, Display Ads and more. Leveraging these advantages, we are building a powerful online retail data platform and are transforming from a pure PPC specialist to a strategic growth partner for online retailers.
We are growing fast - in the meantime more than 115 passionate employees from 20 different countries are following their professional passion at one of our locations in Linz, Vienna and London.