Food Safety Laboratory Chemical Compliance Assistant (f/m/x)
St. Gertraud/Lavanttal, AT
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Great performance is rewarded
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Contribute to our ambitious MAP2030 sustainability goals
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Keep the Mondi Group Food Safety Database updated
- Responsible for requesting site-specific supplier lists
- Dispatch of questionnaires towards suppliers
- Liaise with Mondi internal local and central departments
- Completed commercial education, chemical knowledge is considered as an asset
- Fundamental computer skills (MS Office)
- Accurate and conscientious, who appreciates working in an efficient, international team and enjoys realizing projects
- Good communication skills
- Start: immediate start possible
- Location: Frantschach, Austria
- Duration: unlimited contract
- Extent: full-time, 38 hours / week, all-in contract
- We offer a compensation package starting at EUR 34.000 gross/year on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile - for colleagues and customers - our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi's success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Cristina Espino via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g. www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" or address book.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100,000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 26,500 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries and is organised across three business units: Corrugated Packaging, Flexible Packaging and Uncoated Fine Paper.
Diversity is our advantage. Therefore, we welcome all applications equally - independent of age, sex, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion/ideology, disabilities, sexual orientation or identit