We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Milka, Oreo, belVita, Philadelphia and other... and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Section Controller (m/f/d)
Bludenz, Vorarlberg AT
- Leading the plant's loss analysis and supporting in loss elimination projects and root cause analysis
- Supporting in the Integrated Lean Six Sigma (IL6S) and DMS cycle by providing performance tracking
- Supervising savings and payback calculations in appropriation requests and tracking actuals delivery
- Tracking actual performance against conversion cost KPI's, variance analysis vs standard cost, including materials, direct variable labour, direct variable expense and specific fixed cost
- Managing the variable cost budget and forecasts preparation in collaboration with the section manager and under the supervision of the plant controller
- Managing the technical close and variance analysis of process orders monthly and leading the SAP housekeeping weekly
- Managing the plant's scrap disposal approval process, initiating corrective action to reduce losses and performing variance analysis to ensure correct scrap factors
- Counselling on financial topics for plant management in order to identify and track improvements
- Managing the budget for temporary employees in collaboration with planning and production leads, reporting to plant controller and section manager on deviation drivers
- Timely and accurately executing product cost calculations
- Guaranteeing strict compliance with relevant policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in Finance, Supply Chain or Engineering or equal experience
- Experience in production plant environment, preferably in FMCG
- Good PC literacy in SAP / manufacturing applications and MS Office
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Knowledge of lean methodology and tools beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Business acumen, proven self-management and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills, result-driven, proactive and flexible attitude
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
Annual gross salary: starting from EUR 57.500 (acc. to collective bargaining agreement), significant overpayment according to skills and experience. As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits. Let the joy begin in Bludenz!