Samsung Electronics Austria is looking for a
Sales Analyst IM (f/m/x)
Samsung Electronics is a global technology leader that opens up new opportunities for people around the world. Our success is based on our employees, whose talent, creativity and passion stand out. We strive for excellence and are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Are you interested in a job in the world's fastest growing technology group? In an international team of creative minds? A workplace with a view over Vienna? If so, then apply online with your informative CV and letter of motivation.
Your tasks, you...
- have a wide range of responsibilities focusing on Operational Accountant Management in the mobile sales department
- will be the main point of contact for the operational account in relation to monitoring, reporting, financial approvals and operations
- are responsible for collaborative planning, forecasting & projections
- constantly communicate with our sales team and external key partners to share the results & to provide recommendations to the local management
- coordinate and create customer investment overview reports
- deal with claims post promotions and financial tracking
- support the quarterly/annual planning (financial overview)
- take care of general administrative tasks independently
Your profile, you...
- have completed a commercial apprenticeship or a degree with an emphasis on sales
- have already gained professional experience in sales analysis (ideally in the electronics industry)
- have a pronounced "hands-on mentality" and count analytical thinking and the preparation of figures among your strengths
- have an independent and structured way of working as well as a strong affinity for numbers
- have a professional appearance, very good communication skills and trustworthiness and are able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- have strong IT skills (especially Excel) and knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Preferred)
- have very good written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer you
We offer you challenging tasks and responsibility from day one, a professional environment with all the benefits of a major international corporation and a salary package in line with your qualifications and experience starting at EUR 53,000 per year.
We also offer attractive perks such as flexible time, a flexible home office arrangement, a Samsung Employee Shop, my-Clubs Membership for employees, monthly meal vouchers, regular employee and team events, training opportunities and much more.
Additional great perspectives:
- Lunch Coupons
- Mobile Working
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Car/
public transportation Annual ticket
- Bonus Payments
- Team Events
We are looking forward to receiving your online-application!
Samsung Electronics Austria GmbH
Praterstraße 31, 1020 Wien