Modul University Vienna is an international private university owned by the British company Talents Squared Limited and the Vienna Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The university campus is located on Kahlenberg, a scenic hill with a spectacular view of the capital of Austria. Since 2007, Modul University Vienna offers cutting-edge education (BBA, BSc, MSc, MBA and PhD study programs) in the areas of international management, new media technology, public governance, sustainable development, and tourism and hospitality management.
Digital Marketing Specialist (m/w/d)
Full-time (40 h/w) in Vienna, Austria
The Marketing & Recruitment team at Modul University Vienna (MUV) is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Implement inbound marketing to increase site traffic and top-of-funnel content marketing
- Manage and develop customer journeys through effective navigation, page design and use of CTAs on the MUV website
- Ensure digital tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, PPC campaigns and our website work in harmony to accurately track overall campaign and specific channel performance in our CRM
- Measure, monitor, and analyze the functionality of the website in terms of SEO, performance, UX/UI, conversion, and ROI to identify opportunities
- Create copy and content to attract and re-engage potential students to MUV across website, SEO/SEM, paid advertising, and social media.
- Create keyword, content, and backlink audits to identify gaps and areas for improvement.
- Undertake regular competitor benchmarking and carryout detailed keyword/topic research for new and existing content
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing and Recruitment team to ensure content and SEO strategies are aligned with reaching and engaging our target personas, maximizing conversions, and supporting lead nurturing activities
- Work with external agencies when required
- Collaborate with all university departments and teams to generate written and visual digital content for the MUV website, social media, mailings and other
- Uphold corporate design guidelines and meet MUV's business objectives as well as MUV's academic agenda and profile from a digital marketing point of view
- Translate MUV's mission, vision, and values into meaningful experiences for all stakeholders from a digital marketing point of view
- University Degree or equivalent
- At least two years' work experience in SEO and content creation
- Knowledge and familiarity with UTM building and related tracking technologies (e.g., Google Tag Manager), relevant SEO tools (e.g., SEMrush, Screaming Frog), and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics٫ Google Search Console)
- Knowledge and experience with paid marketing tools such as Google Ads and social media platforms
- Good understanding of search engine developments and best practices
- Must be strong on attention to detail
- Proactive, agile, and engaged attitude with a business and result-driven mindset
- Strong organizational skills, proven ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and multitask
- Strong English communication skills both verbally and written; ideally also in German
- Experience in higher education and/or familiarity of working in a university environment would be an advantage
- Adobe Creative Cloud skills are a plus
- Valid work permit in Austria
Why join us?
- A challenging and varied job in a university looking forward to further expand its programs, research activities, and student numbers;
- Flexible working hours;
- An international and multicultural working environment;
- Positive working atmosphere;
- A minimal gross annual salary of EUR 39,200 (paid out 14 times/year) with possible additional remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application including cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference 202204ITSA and your availability, i.e., earliest start date, and salary expectations (in English; as a single PDF file not exceeding 8 MB).
Modul University Vienna is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to equality and diversity that does not discriminate on the basis of, among other factors, age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender or gender expression, national origin, race, sexual orientation, or social class. We especially encourage women and people who belong minority groups to apply and welcome all applications that can contribute to a diverse working culture.
Modul University Vienna GmbH, Am Kahlenberg 1, 1190 Vienna, Austria
AUSTRIA'S LEADING INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE UNIVERSITY
Modul University Vienna is an international private university owned by the British company Talents Squared Limited and the Vienna Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The university campus is located on Kahlenberg, a scenic hill with a spectacular view of the capital of Austria. Since 2007, Modul University Vienna offers cutting edge research and education in the areas of international management, data science, new media technology, public governance, sustainable development, and tourism and hospitality management.
Opportunities to work from home
Flexible working hours
International and dynamic team
Personal and professional development
Independent working environment
Public transport ticket