Die Anton Paar GmbH ist seit mehr als 40 Jahren weltweit führend in der Entwicklung und Produktion hochpräziser Mess- und Analysegeräte für Industrie und Forschung.
Software Engineer in Test (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz und Wolfsberg Wolfsberg Graz
You have a strong focus on delivering high quality software products? You want to use automated testing processes to ensure software quality? You want to work in a young, agile software development team?
- Strong focus on quality assurance (QA) and customer experience
- Building up infrastructure for test automation
- Creation of automated test cases (integration tests, UI tests, stress tests, etc.) in cooperation with the software development team
- Ownership of automated test processes and activities
- Knowledge of at least one major programming language, preferably in the .NET ecosystem
- Experience in test automation and building test automation infrastructure
- Preferably for Windows desktop applications and Windows services of advantage
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Preferably experience with one of the major CI systems, e. g. TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with a major test automation and Management tool
- Experience in organizing test activities and processes in accordance with the software development process of advantage
- Preferable familiar with the SCRUM framework
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal development
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR2,600.00 to EUR3,500.00.
We do not accept applications via personnel service providers or recruitment agencies and ask all interested parties to submit their documents directly via our career site.
Applications via personnel service providers will not be processed. As a matter of principle, we also do not hire temporary workers, but build on long-term, direct employment relationships.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung: Jetzt bewerben
Erfahren Sie mehr über den Arbeitsalltag auf Jobs@AntonPaar