Expat: Tool Validation Engineer (Tainan/Taiwan) (m/f/d)
for Multi-Beam Mask Writers
The Evaluation and Tuning department (ET) and the Application Manager Taiwan at IMS Nanofabrication are looking to fill an Expat position in Tainan/Taiwan as a Tool Validation Engineer.
In this position, you will grow as an operational generalist tasked with tuning and diagnostic operation of our tools during the Site Acceptance Testing within our customer's fabs. You will join a varied and dynamic team that values result and open communication. From mechanical, electrical, software to process difficulties, you have the opportunity to tackle complex questions on a daily basis interacting with experts across the company.
- Act as an operational generalist and build a complete and broad understanding of multi beam mask writers
- Operation, calibration and optimization of the electron beam mask writer
- Implementation and documentation of experiments at the tool
- Prepare and carry out external acceptance tests on the mask writer in Taiwan
- Internal and external communication about the progress of tool optimization
- Data analysis and tool status evaluation
- Pass down of all tool information and issues to the implemented systems JIRA and Confluence
- Conduct internal trainings on tool operation and calibration
- On-call service for troubleshooting
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in: Physics, Electrical Engineering, Process Engineering or a related field
- Experience in using MS Office / LibreOffice / OpenOffice and Unix (Linux)
- Deliberate and organized work style with a "hands on" mentality
- Consolidated problem solving skills
- Very good spoken and written English
- Python, JIRA and Confluence or equivalent experience is preferred
- Willingness to be deployed to Taiwan for >2 years after a training period (training will require travel up to 50%)
- Responsibility and the opportunity to perform independent tasks in a dynamic company in an intercultural environment.
- A young and motivated intercultural team with short communication channels.
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
- Annual gross salary: starting from EUR 42.000, an overpayment is possible depending on your individual qualification and relevant professional experience
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. We have developed, in partnership with leading players in the global semiconductor industry, a strategically important technology that will enable fabrication of future generations of semiconductor chips. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH
Schreygasse 3 | 1020 Wien | Austria | +43 1 214 48 94 | www.ims.co.at
We write the future.