With more than 2.5 million customers, BAWAG P.S.K. is one of Austria's largest banks operating under a well-recognized national brand. The Bank applies a low-risk, efficient, simple and transparent business model focused on Austria, Germany, and developed markets. The Bank serves retail, small business and corporate customers offering comprehensive savings, payment, lending, leasing, investment, building society and insurance products and services through various online and offline channels. The Bank closely adheres to the retail strategy of focusing on the Austrian market while selectively targeting its international retail lending opportunities. As part of this strategy, the bank has acquired retail mortgage portfolios in Western Europe (UK/France) in the past two years.
Software Developer (Java, Micro Services)
- Design and implement Java (RESTful) Micro Services according to business needs
- Take care of testing source code automatically in a sufficient way
- Use and enhance our build pipeline to build and deploy artefacts automatically
- Align with Software Architects on outstanding solutions according to your tribe needs
- Understand business requirements fast and review and improve them together with our Product Owner
- Keep touch on state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies
- Significant experience in designing and implementing Micro Services and designing APIs
- Good command of Java 8, Spring Boot, Git, Gradle, Groovy, SQL, experience container solutions such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent ability to pick up complex systems and frameworks fast
- Practical experience with working in Agile team setups such as Scrum
- Very good command of english in order to collaborate with our partners and vendors
- Open-minded personality with team spirit and good communication skills
- An exciting task and the opportunity to actively co-design the future of the banking business as an expert or leader in a dynamic time
- An environment where men and women can achieve much with self-motivation and commitment und at the same time create a good compatibility between private and professional obligations
- Attractive possibilities for your career and further education as well as numerous social benefits
For this position there is a minimum salary based on a collective agreement for full time of EUR 33.889,66,- gross per year.
Your contact person: Ivana Petrusic
We look forward to receiving your application.
Mitten im Leben - Ihr Einstieg in die BAWAG P.S.K.