Group Manager Corporate Development and New Ventures (m/f/d) - Corporate Office Wien
*** At Ruby your personality really matters, your time really matters and we strongly believe we groove way better together. At Ruby we keep breaking new ground. ***
Ruby is a fast-growing hospitality group with existing hotels and workspaces in some of Europe's most exciting locations and many more projects under construction. We break new ground with our Lean Luxury philosophy, creating a contemporary and affordable form of luxury.
Duties and responsibilities that will excite you at Ruby, as you will be:
- analyzing, developing, introducing, and monitoring new business fields
- steering and adding new franchise and licensing concepts, including the associated management of brand licensing
- monitoring and safeguarding franchises' and licenses' brand compliance
- developing structures and networks in geographic markets to be entered
- managing projects for capital measures at the holding level
- administering joint ventures, participations and partnerships
- ensuring compliance with internal and external corporate governance regulations
- initiating and managing all approval processes required by shareholder agreements
- the direct interface to external service providers, in particular lawyers and consultants
Get in touch, if you have/are
- a professional training in commercial law, corporate finance or business management or successfully completed studies in Law, Management, Business, Accounting or Finance
- several years of work experience in a similar field, international experience in an English speaking country would be nice to have ;)
- strong analytical skills
- a quick and eager learner
- a trustworthy person and handle secrets and data confidentally
- willingnes to travel
- capable of critically questioning existing problems and finding creative solutions
- ready to wear the Ruby Spirit as your jacket and be our brand ambassador
- a communicative person who likes to maintain and expand our network
- „fluent" in MS Office and the English language, German language skills are nice to have
That's how we groove:
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby...
- your style, your smile, your ideas - bring your personality to work
- better together - at work, during team events or just because it's Monday
Cause I'm having a good time, having a good time…
- LEGEN… wait for it… DARY staff rates - for you, your travel buddy and your family & friends
- even work is better at the beach - 10 days workation per year
- no more excuses - we support your sports program
Money, Money, Money...
- sharing is caring - thanks to our opening and profit-sharing bonus your account will grow when Ruby grows
- no matter how you get to work - a mobility allowance comes on top
- take it to the next level - secure yourself some extra cash through talent scouting, semi-annual special payments and an individual bonus agreement
Ain't no mountain high enough...
- evel up your game - trainings, coaching, mentoring and your personal development budget take you to the top
- innovation is part of our DNA - Lean Luxury, paperless, cashless, … you name it
Lean Luxury philosophy in the soul with the Ruby Spirit at heart.
For us, luxury means uncomplicated comfort instead of formalities. Inspiring people instead of beautiful facades. Soul and character instead of glossy surfaces. For us, lean means not having to pay for anything you don't need or want. Simply leaving away the unimportant. In hotels, located in the heart of the city, we don't need a restaurant or room service.
Instead, we want a casual bar that is open around the clock. We don't need huge rooms, since luxury is also possible in a small space. But we want that everything got its place and the most important things to work perfectly: Being connected, sleeping, freshening up.
Diversity and being different is important to us, which is why we strive for a team where the most diverse bunch of people can find their place. With us, you should be yourself. Everyone brings their own rhythm and their own melody.
This is how our unique groove comes to life. Did we mention that we love music?
As a team, we want to be the best at what we do. And we like to walk off the beaten path to do so. We enjoy what we do and don't take ourselves too seriously. We prefer talking as equals with each other as well as with our guests, instead of hiding behind titles and formalities. We're all united in our wish and goal: to give everyone - employees, guests and clients - the feeling of having arrived, where the real heart of the city beats.
We're not looking for a perfect CV, but rather a personality, which fits to our team. Sounds interesting? Apply now.
Join us and make it your own story!
Do you have any questions? Feel free to reach out to us under +49 89 12 50 952 20 or apply directly online.
Contact person: Julia Kierdorf
+49 89 12 50 952 20