Senior Java Agent developer (m/f/x) for security revolution
Our Java Agent is the core part of the Dynatrace Platform. Millions of Java Agents are already out there today, monitoring critical customer applications. They enable them to run faster and more reliable - and now we are going to shield them from security attacks as well.
Ready to join the security revolution?
- You want to take part in shaping a whole new approach for application security monitoring and attack detection?
- You want to use this unique chance and make the modern application landscape more secure for the end user?
- You enjoy looking under the hood of Java, learning more about virtual machine internals, and making the (digital) world a more secure place?
This is your opportunity!
- Designing and implementing unique algorithms to detect and prevent attacks
- Making the (virtual) world a more secure place
- Collaborating closely with local and international development teams to ensure high quality standards
- 5+ years of experience working with Java
- Sound knowledge of Java, especially core packages
- Understanding how the Java Virtual Machine works
- Enjoy developing high performant algorithms and working with latest technologies
- Focus on security and empowered by vision of detection and preventing attacks upfront
- Hands-on team player with high quality standards
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering or similar experience
How we work - minimum red tape and maximum autonomy
- We are a very international and colorful community, contributing to one single market-leading product: The Dynatrace software intelligence platform.
- Each software development team is fully self-managed and works closely with the Product Owner and Product Manager to deliver value. We are working in a highly agile and fully technology-focused environment where everyone speaks the same language throughout the whole organization.
- We run our software development cycle on an extremely high level of automation, making it tremendously easy for teams to push their changes from concept to production at light speed.
- To power digital services, organizations are shifting from traditional on-premises data centers to multi-cloud environments with Kubernetes as the orchestration layer. These environments are dynamic, with applications, microservices, containers, and infrastructure coming and going in seconds, and a volume, velocity, and variety of data that are beyond human capacity to manage. We are not only required to process data on a massive scale but also to think about scalability, starting from down to the level of processing these amounts of data.
What's in it for you?
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side.
- Attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 60,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatracers come from different countries and cultures all over the world, speaking various languages. English is the one that connects us (55+ nationalities). If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
4.4 / 5 on glassdoor
4.6 / 5 on kununu