Channel and OEM Partnership Manager Compressor Service (m/f)
HOERBIGER is active throughout the world in the energy sector, the process industry, the automotive industry, the mechanical engineering sector, in safety engineering, and in the electrical industry. In 2020, its 5,849 employees achieved sales of 1.031 billion euros in 128 locations across 46 countries. Our products and services are used in reciprocating compressors, gas flow control units, vehicle drives, rotating unions, explosion protection, gas-powered engines, and in automobile hydraulics.
The HOERBIGER service network for the aftermarket consists globally of more than 50 branches ensuring closeness to the customers to offer world-class shop and field services as well as genuine spare parts supply and upgrades to improve the reliability, efficiency, and environmental soundness of reciprocating compressors.
The Channel and Partnership Manager is overseeing the sales of HOERBIGER parts, services and upgrades via channels to the aftermarket as well as the primary contact point for partner OEMs with regards to aftermarket cooperation.
Main tasks of the role
- Being in the driver seat to executing the channel strategy: Oversee and monitor the business with channels to ensure business success as well as full compliance accordingly to HOE standards.
- Ensuring success where HOERBIGER acts as distributor or authorized service provider by managing the partnership in day-to-day activities and coordinating with the Regional Unit sales, marketing and supply chain topics.
- Responsible for documentation, roll-out and training of channel management and OEM aftermarket partnership processes, tools and standards.
- Support the Regional Unit sales organizations in identifying, selecting and monitoring channels.
- Owning, developing and improving processes, tools, templates and standards to select, onboard, develop, monitor and steer channel partners.
- The Channel and Partnership Manager is responsible for successfully managing the Service sales channels to the aftermarket as well as OEM partnerships where HOERBIGER acts as distributor or authorized service provider.
- Together with the Regional Units the sales channels are to be established and lead in a way to provide the full HOERBIGER Service Experience to those customers which are being served by a sales channel.
- He/She is responsible to enable the Regional Units to fully exploit the OEM partnerships for the aftermarket as distributor and authorized service provider.
- He/She is accountable for driving the channel management and OEM aftermarket partnership process incl. templates, commercial and technical/digital tools and marketing material.
- He/She regularly follows up with the Regional Units incl. sales targets.
- Education in Business Administration, Sales or equivalent
- Technical background preferred
- More than 5 years of professional experience in channel or sales management
- Experience to work in a matrix organisation preferred
- Knowledge on Compliance topics and company background checks preferred
- Oil & Gas market knowledge preferred
- Knowledge about HOE products and solutions for recips preferred
- Willingness to show extreme ownership
- Accurate and KPI driven person
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills to guide and cooperate with OEM partners, Distributors, and HOERBIGER Regional Units
- MS Office, CRM, SAP
- English, German
- An international, friendly, and dynamic team
- A health-promoting work environment
- Challenging and varied tasks and responsibilities
- Various development opportunities
- A gross monthly salary based on wage structure agreements starting at EUR 3.180 with respect to individual qualifications and experience
- Many other benefits (flexible working hours, canteen, etc.)