OMV Marketing & Trading
Senior Expert Card Offer Development (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Develop and implement the Cards Offer book and future offer development areas as well as new customer value propositions, offers and business models
- Take strategic and operational decisions in close alignment with with the Department Manager and other departments in OMV
- Provide expert input and support for the development and implementation of the supporting IT systems landscape
- Develop and maintain the necessary strategic partnerships on global level with focus on Europe to deliver the Cards Business strategy as well as develop and maintain a close external network with key players and stakeholders to ensure that stakeholder expectations are properly managed, issues resolved and decisions made in time
- Act as escalation authority and focal point in the organization on matters of the areas of responsibility
- Monitor, analyse and communicate trends and developments and provide expert input to their implications (threats and opportunities) for OMV
- Take ownership of relevant processes with the authority to change, optimize and harmonize these processes and lead and coordinate multinational project teams on strategic cards business initiatives
- Regularly monitor the execution and define proper measures to ensure implementation plan achievement as well as drive KPI-based tracking of business performance related to relevant products and services
- Master / Diploma degree in Economics, Business Administration or a similar field of studies with at least 7 years of relevant working experience, ideally in the business development area, in the payment sector or the fuel card sector
- High analytical capabilities and excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record to handle high complexity and to successfully driving projects
- Keen eye and interest in customer experience
- High Affinity with IT systems and processes
- Flexibility and willingness for business travel, including driving license category B
- Fluency in English, German and other languages advantageous
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 69.811, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.