CANCOM Austria AG
(Junior) Support Engineer (f/m/*) - shift-operation
We at CANCOM Converged Services (CCS), a CANCOM company, are the specialist for the development and implementation of convergent IT services and IT solutions. With more than 110 dedicated colleagues at our locations in Vienna and Graz, we work together on creative, future-proof solutions for digital transformation.
What you can expect:
You are interested in IT systems and Internet technologies? Maybe you have already experience in this domain on a very basic level but want to take the next step?
As a (Junior) Support Engineer (f/m/*), you will…
- operate complex IT services in the Linux environment and ensure the processing of incident tickets in a 24/7 support on a rotational shift basis.
- carry out application and infrastructure analysis and do active troubleshooting
- ensure the operational stability and quality of the systems (eg. Mail Platform)
- improve the current process and to automate various day to day activities.
What you bring along:
- IT is your passion - accordingly you bring experience in handling IT solutions, e.g. at a technical helpdesk
- You thrive in complex IT environments and embrace challenges, constantly eager to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- You even have prior knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management)? Great, this will be advantageous
- Ideally you have completed a technical education (e.g. HTL) and/or a university degree
- Our workplace is international in nature, so fluency in English is a requirement, while knowledge of German is an advantage
What we offer:
At CANCOM Converged Services we don't just talk, we do. And maybe soon together with you? What to expect with us:
- In a crisis-proof and innovative company with a future-oriented technology portfolio, you will have the opportunity to shape the future and grow with us.
- You've come to the right place if you want to make things happen: there's plenty of room for your own initiatives, personal development and advancement - together we'll get things done.
- Our employees are most important for our success! We offer various benefits in order to cover to cover all of life's needs - from flexible working hours to mobile working, shopping discounts, job ticket, health offers, meal allowance, and much more!
- Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships: we are convinced that a harmonious and motivated team is the key to success - with regular team days, after-work events and get-togethers, we create a reliable and harmonious culture.
Attractive compensation || we offer you compensation well above the applicable telecommunications CLA, ranging from EUR 35,000 to EUR 50,000 gross pa including shift allowances. We will dicuss the details personally. Have we raised your interest? Apply online and become part of our team!
- Aus- und Weiterbildungsangebote
- Betriebsarzt und Gesundheitsvorsorgeprogramme
- Mitarbeiter:innen Zukunftsvorsorge (ab 3 Jahren Zugehörigkeit)
- Notebook & Smartphone
People Operations Specialist
+43 676 8520306501