Interested in shaping the future of household robotics?
Robart is a leading innovator and system provider for autonomous consumer robots. Our technology enables mobile robots to understand their environment and interact with the user, currently powering the devices of some of the world's most renowned suppliers. To ensure an excellent market presence for our own recently launched brand of robots, we are hiring:
(Junior) Content Creator (m/f/x)
In this role as part of our Marketing-team, your creativity will be challenged in order for you to develop concepts and produce content. By doing so, you will play a crucial part with regard to the success of our brand.
- Develop concepts and transform them into creative solutions, artwork and content
- Be involved in the design of creative materials and texts that are in line with the brand identity
- Increase brand awareness by spreading content throughout online channels, social media but also traditional marketing channels
- Work with internal and external strategic partners, using the most current industry best practices
- Creative mind with good analytical skills
- Completed education with a focus on online marketing, graphic design or similar
- First experience in content creation and/or online marketing as well as, ideally, video editing
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English and German (additional languages are welcome)
- A challenging, diversified occupation in a strongly growing future market
- An outstanding working climate in an international team
- Annual gross salary of at least EUR 40.000,--; significant overpayment possible
- Well-rounded personal development possibilities
We're looking forward to your application!
Robart GmbH, Friedhofstraße 4, 4020 Linz, Austria
+43 732 / 94 44 40 - 21, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.robart.ai