Fischamend HQ /
We are operating a container-based infrastructure in our hybrid cloud across the multiple regions to develop, deploy and run a mainly java eco-system based services landscape. Building an event and data driven micro-service architecture and enforcing a cloud native environment is a major success factor for keeping up in our fast paced environment.
If you are an inspirational leader, like to move things forward, and enjoy international environment and world-wide recognized brand you should be join of our team.
What you can expect:
· Your cross-functional team is responsible for operating a Kubernetes based RedHat Openshift Container Core Integration Platform and its components, including data stores, web-servers, messaging and data-streaming services and data pipelines
· Total observability of production services including end-2-end monitoring with focus on latency, overall system health and application performance
· Managing our Integration Platform As A Service as a suite of cloud services enabling development, execution and governance of integration flows connecting any combination of on premises and cloud-based processes, services, applications and data within individual or across multiple organizations
· Kafka, Camel, JSON, Camunda, Drools, Kogito, CQRS, Reactive Programming, and Big data are not just buzzwords for you
· You are familiar with near real-time automated decisions and advanced big data concepts and related technologies to execute automated business flows
· You bring dedication for scalable and plug-in, plug-out architecture, solving complex problems and elegant solutions always having the big picture in mind
· At least 5 years of professional experience in leading teams, developing and operating software in hybrid cloud environment
· Experience with developing and operating cloud native software and services, and complex internal and external customer's integrations
· Advanced knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tooling`s
· Know-how of software development, ideally with the Java Technology stack, scripting (e.g. Ansible, Bash, Python), functional programming, design patterns and data modelling, in RDBMS and NoSQL data stores
What's in IT for You:
Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various projects.
Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Benefits? We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more
Ready to get things moving? Join our team!
follow us with a hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Wage (gross): 4500 EUR/month *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!