International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Lawyer (f/m/x) - Structuring and Documentation of Loan Transactions (Multinational Corporates & Institutional Clients)
For our newly established "Credit Office Team" we are looking for a lawyer with sound business know-how and the motivation to support the cooperation between clients, relationship managers and law firms with his/her legal background knowledge.
What you can expect:
- Structuring, drafting and reviewing of (international) loan documentation with large corporates and financial institutions for various credit products (e.g. syndicated and bilateral loans, guarantee agreements, asset based agreements, subscription credit facilities, secondary market transactions, risk participations, factoring, escrow agreements, etc.)
- Core responsibility in coordination and cooperation with relationship managers, law firms and clients
- Leading and participating in deal teams
- Legal management of credit transactions during lifetime (prolongations, restatements, etc.)
- Agency Desk responsibility for Syndicated Facilities / Paying Agency Desk for Promissory Notes Transactions (Schuldscheindarlehen)
- Participation in lending process efficiency projects with focus on legal tech topics
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in law
- Sound experience in the banking industry
- Experience in loan documentation and LMA (Loan Market Association) standards as a must requirement
- High drive to combine legal requirements with business interests in credit transactions
- Experience and interest in legal tech topics and projects
- Excellent command of English; sound command of German
- Preferably experience in working in agile teams
- High level of initiative and solution orientation
- Strong communication skills
What we offer:
- You´ll combine your legal knowledge with banking product expertise
- You´ll develop high interaction to other departments (e.g. sales, risk, credit control, loan admin) and you´ll structure transactions in deal teams
- You´ll work in a department with colleagues of ten different nationalities
- You´ll work in an innovative, agile team with team goals and high drive for digitalization
- You´ll benefit from a tailor-made, professional development plan
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at 40.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!