WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR COMPANY IN GRAZ, LINZ, MONDSEE, WIEN, FOR A MOTIVATED
Embedded Software Engineer C/C++ (m/w/i)
Our vision is to change the world sip by sip. Our name is our mission: More than 5,000 employees work together internationally to develop the best and most innovative products and services for water treatment. Make WATER your task and shape the future of BWT with us.
- We are developing end to end solutions in hardware and software to meet our high requirements of safe and hygienic processes, as well as efficient and secure information flow and we would like you to help us on our mission
- The possibility to contribute to better solutions for our customers every day to reduce the global environmental footprint
- A challenging position in an international associated company in the field of water technology on site or remote
- The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 37.562,-. Your actual salary is of course based on your qualifications and experience.
- Embedded software development with a focus on controls, IoT and embedded UIs
- Requirements analysis, software design, programming and test of C/C++ software on embedded devices
- Work on architecture topics and constant improvement of our platform solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- 2+ years of work experience in embedded software engineering
- Solid knowledge of programming languages (C/C++ is required)
- Knowledge of electronics and common MCUs, with affinity regarding interfaces and control logic
- Operating system experience with RTOS and / or embedded Linux
- Professional experience using CI/CD concepts including version control (GIT, SVN)
- Agile development experience (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent in English written and spoken, German beneficial
- Exchanging results and sharing knowledge in an international team
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE NOW VIA OUR BWT CAREER PORTAL
☎ +43 6232 5011-1315