(Senior) Controlling Manager (m/f/x)
BE BOLD & JOIN OUR PURPOSE.
With over 4 million reviews across 965.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
Corona does not stop us from hiring and onboarding great talents to kununu. We've switched into a fully remote working setup for the time being, and we are driving forward our business with full steam.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- You'll cover the entire spectrum of challenging operative and strategic controlling thanks to your experience in planning (budgeting, forecasting) and reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual reports).
- You'll work closely with stakeholders to drive (corporate) performance within your remit.
- You'll take on interesting projects where you'll highlight untapped potential in terms of strategy, profitability and efficiency, ideally supporting their development through to implementation.
- You'll prepare strategic product and investment decisions for the Leadership Team.
- As a critical sparring partner for our management, your meaningful analyses provide an important basis for decision-making. You put your skills to good use for the business and advise the management board on financial issues.
- You will find your place not only in the Vienna-Team "on sight" but also work together with the Corporate Controlling Team based in Hamburg.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You're highly motivated!
- You have a degree in Business Administration or Economics with an emphasis on corporate finance or accounting.
- Having already gathered several years of experience in finance - especially Corporate Controlling - and consulting, ideally with some digital media experience, you're looking to take the next step in your career in a popular and dynamic industry.
- You have excellent business acumen, a keen understanding of the figures and their implications, and proactively apply your analytical skills and creative approaches to your duties.
- You feel right at home in typical financial statements, such as P&L, cash flow and balance sheets.
- You deliver accurate analyses from which you derive and promote specific courses of action you stand up for and follow through on.
- You're well-versed in MS Office (especially Excel) and have excellent knowledge of planning- and reporting tools.
- You enjoy working in a team. Fluent English is mandatory, fluency in German would be of benefit.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend at in the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all. We offer you the opportunity to have real impact with your work to take kununu to a new level.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to strengthen our position as market leader in the DACH region and extend our footprint in the US and other new markets. With us, you work in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment.
- Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase but is lived with passion. You will face inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
- kununu is not just a great place to work, it's a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup in the city centre, flexible working hours, remote work, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks - just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 45,000 EUR. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.
Du hast noch offene Fragen?
Head of Recruiting Austria