International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
DevOps Engineer for Credit Risk Analytics (f/m/x)
What you can expect:
- As DevOps Engineer you will collaborate with risk analytics experts, data experts and software developers.
- In doing so you acquire good understanding of the business context of credit risk modelling and validation while building on your DevOps skills. The teams are running the modelling tasks in R server on a Linux platform with PostgreDB.
- You will use your ability to develop efficient and robust data pipelines between production systems and risk analytics teams. We expect a strong knowledge of SQL and one scripting language such as Python or R.
- You will build data integration and transformation processes from various data sources (Oracle, flat files, web) by using appropriate technologies.
- You will work across agile risk analytics teams as well as in an agile software development set-up.
- You will encounter management of incidents reported by data providers or data consumers and ensure a continuous operation of data pipelines.
- You will have the possibility to maintain and extend a state-of-the-art high performance analytical open source software environment.
What you bring to the table:
- About 3 years of experience in data engineering for analytical purposes from various data sources in the area of data / data warehousing.
- Professional experience in designing and developing data pipelines in ETL tools or Python. Proficiency in low level programming languages, preferably JAVA is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Proficiency with Linux.
- Experience with CD/CI (continuous delivery, continuous integration) and a good overview of related tools or tool chains (preferably Git) as well as automatization tools (e.g. Jenkins) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of agile software development set-up and practices (e.g. SCRUM, KanBan)
- End to End thinking, openness for technical and business challenges.
- Experience and joy working with data.
- Analytical, result-oriented, self-organized and structured way of working as well as proactivity, curiosity, responsibility, ideas & confidence.
- Fluent English; German or another CEE language is appreciated, but not mandatory.
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 47.500,- gross p.a. including overtime
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!