Senior Software/IoT Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d)- External Workforce
A1 Digital makes digitalization happen. With scalable services and innovative solutions in the areas of IoT, cloud and security, we are the ideal partner for digital projects in medium-sized businesses. A1 Digital currently supports more than 500 companies in their digital transformation. Our experts at our locations in Vienna, Munich and Lausanne are already working with the technologies of tomorrow today. This is a path we can only take together - join in!
Purpose of the Role:
The successful candidate will closely collaborate with Solution Architects, Software Developers, and Product Managers to ensure the highest quality standards in our solutions.
- Take the lead in improving our test automation system, including the implementation of test cases (utilizing Katalon Studio).
- Lead the testing efforts when new software releases from third-party products are implemented on our infrastructure.
- For projects, assume responsibility for the entire testing process, including defining test requirements (functional and non-functional) for suppliers, coordinating the creation of test plans and cases (and creating them when necessary), overseeing testing, reporting test results, and making recommendations for quality improvements.
- Organize and lead risk identification and risk analysis sessions and use the results of such sessions for test estimation, planning, monitoring and control.
- Define, implement, and maintain quality assurance methodologies and processes that all stakeholders can rally behind.
- Ensure that performance and scalability is an integral component of all test strategies and project plans
- Ensure approved software development standards, processes and procedures are adhered to, make recommendations on the adoption of industry best-practices
- Strong experience in test management and automation.
- ISTBQ or similar certification is a plus
- Experience with Katalon Studio is a plus.
- Experience with test automation for IoT/cloud/telecommunication solutions is a plus.
- Proficiency in software development. (Java, Phyton, Angular)
- Highly structured and organized.
- 5-6 years of enterprise software development / testing experience
- Experience with cloud application development, deployment, operation
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Fluency in technical and business English required - German and/or Slavic languages appreciated
- Solution oriented personality
- Enthusiasm for end-to-end IoT solutions
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to understand and mediate between customer needs and technical possibilities.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 44.464,00. The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 Digital set ourselves the goal of increasing the proportion of women throughout the company. We are therefore pleased about the interest of women in the advertised position and especially invite women to apply.