Die Anton Paar GmbH ist seit mehr als 40 Jahren weltweit führend in der Entwicklung und Produktion hochpräziser Mess- und Analysegeräte für Industrie und Forschung.
Full Stack Software Developer (f/m/x) C#/.NET #antonpaar #software #developer #csharp
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz und / oder Wolfsberg
At Anton Paar, concepts for new product developments are created in an innovation-friendly atmosphere and these concepts are turned into reality in our high-tech ateliers, production and assembly - man and machine working together to ensure the highest possible quality - instrument after instrument. For us, success means being able to offer our employees an interesting, long-term and secure job. This means giving people a task that they find meaningful, where they can contribute their skills and develop themselves further.
We are looking for you if you are an software developer, if you are passionate about desktop software (full stack) and if you want to join our innovative, agile team! Take an active part in shaping our future by developing prototypes and bringing them to product maturity.
- As a junior or intermediate developer:
- you will be actively involved in the design and implementation of software components for modern laboratory instruments and create high quality, maintainable, clean code
- you will develop desktop software solutions for modern lab instruments in an agile process using modern technologies such as C#, WPF, Angular, Git, REST etc.
- you can hone your skills both in the back- and frontend
- you work with state-of-the-art collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence
- you will be part of the entire lifecycle of certain features and product areas, from design to release
- you will be part of an interdisciplinary development team and contribute in sprints to the development of high quality and highly reliable products
- As a senior developer:
- you are also responsible for the conceptual design of SW architectures
- you ensure software quality by means of reviews and other methods (e.g. automated testing) and support your junior developers in test conception
- you constantly evaluate new technologies and ideas on how they can be used in the project
- you are mentor and coach of junior software developers
- you have preferably completed a technical education in the field of software/computer science and/or already have experience with object-oriented languages and frameworks (ideally C#/.net)
- you work independently on work packages and also like to share your knowledge in the team
- you are familiar with terms such as SOLID, async or test-driven development and unit tests do not scare you off
- ensuring a high software quality as well as readability, extensibility, maintainability and testability of a code are important to you
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Instead of home office, we offer "work outside office" (occasion-related possibility to work outside the office)
- Professional and personal development
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR2,600.00 to EUR5,200.00.
We do not accept applications via personnel service providers or recruitment agencies and ask all interested parties to submit their documents directly via our career site.
Applications via personnel service providers will not be processed. As a matter of principle, we also do not hire temporary workers, but build on long-term, direct employment relationships.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung: Jetzt bewerben
Erfahren Sie mehr über den Arbeitsalltag auf Jobs@AntonPaar