We are looking for a passionate Product Manager who wants to make an impact on the development of our Visibility Items (VISIT) products.
As part of our VISIT Procurement Team, you'll be responsible for the development and management throughout the lifecycle of products related to the product categories "Coolers & Vending Machines", according to the needs of our internal stakeholders.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Create project-related briefing documentation and execute full tender processes, also including final supplier decision processes.
- Lead product developments with (a) nominated supplier/s according to defined needs, according to a stage-gate-process.
- Ensure Product Compliance for targeted markets in cooperation with our suppliers and our internal Quality Management (i.e.: certification, product tests).
- Support Red Bull's sustainability efforts by following and setting sustainability targets for product improvement and development.
- Plan and manage product development-related project budgets.
- Support local Red Bull entities with their development projects (co-development).
PRODUCT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Manage the product lifecycle from the start of development until 'end of life'.
- Manage product-related documentation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage product-related quality complaints and execute product improvements, where required.
- Support the Global Innovation department with research and feasibility studies.
- Support the procurement team by identifying potential supply markets and technologies.
- Execute cross-quotations on existing products.
- Maintain project-related systems and tools.
- Check and approve invoices, upon request.
- Set up material and execute changes in related systems.
- Lead/support cross-functional and organizational projects.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 3+ years professional experience in a comparable role
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage product development projects, preferably in the environment of POS products
- Distinct understanding of a structured project management approach with multiple internal and external interfaces
- Technical knowledge and sustainability basics regarding product design and circular economy
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment, within a global organization
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English, German is a plus
- Strong affinity for different IT Tools; SAP experience desirable
- Profound procurement skills and basic contract skills
- Degree in engineering or business administration or specialized qualifications with similar direction
- English Business fluent, German is a plus
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2.181,00 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.