Internship Digital Product Management (m/f/d)
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha gas engines, INNIO brings energy solutions for today--and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our Digital department we're searching for an intern: Internship Digital Product Management (m/f/d). Join our team now!
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO's website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Working on UX low and high-fidelity mockup validation and suggestion improvements
- Competition analysis of selected features and/or products
- Driving the analysis of user engagement reports using Matomo
- Support new product launch
- Ongoing Bachelor's or Master 's degree
- Customer-oriented mindest in digital solutions
- Inclusive & open-minded approach, high say/do ratio, strong interpersonal skill set
- Fluent in German and English
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.349,14 gross per month (x 14).