Internship in Digital Development (m/f/d)
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today--and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our IT & Digital Technology department we are searching for a Internship in Digital Development(m/f/d). Join our team now!
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
For more information, visit INNIO's website at . Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Contribute as part of our Digital organization to the development of software solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Work in the Software Development & Data Science Team in strong collaboration with other disciplines (i.e. Research Partners, Controls Engineering, Service, Electrical Engineering and System Design, Mechanical Design, Thermodynamics, local IT departments)
- Contribute to engineering efforts to drive digitization of our global installed gas engines and of our business processes
- Apply related software development standards, guidelines, design practices and legal instructions to design reliable and compliant products
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree (ongoing or preferably completed) in Computer Science or related
- Affinity to design software on a high quality and maintainability level
- Passion about software development and a real team player
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.195,46 gross per month (x 14).