Tax Analyst (f/m/x)
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Great performance is rewarded
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Contribute to our ambitious MAP2030 sustainability goals
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- General support of the Group Tax Team
- Support on digitalisation projects
- Manage and challenge established tax processes
- Preparation of reports, analyses and presentations
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced studies in economics or law
- IT affinity
- Detail-oriented working style
- Positive spirit and open minded personality
- Willingness to support team members
- luency in German and English (spoken and written)
- Start: immediate start date possible, considering your availability (e.g. notice period)
- Location: Group office Vienna - Marxergasse 4A, 1030 Vienna
- Duration: unlimited contract
- Extent: part-time, 15 - 25hours/week, all-in contract. We offer a minimum compensation package starting at EUR 28.525,14 gross/year on a full-time basis (38 hours/week), with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your experience, skills and qualification.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile - for colleagues and customers - our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi's success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Ines Lagler via email or phone +43 1 7901 30.
Diversity is our advantage. Therefore, we welcome all applications equally - independent of age, sex, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion/ideology, disabilities, sexual orientation or identity.
Do you want to know more about Mondi? Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100,000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design: Paper where possible, plastic when useful. Our group employs around 26,000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries and is organised across four business units: Corrugated Packaging, Flexible Packaging and Uncoated Fine Paper.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g. www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" or address book.