IT (Lead) Business Consultant - SAP / EWM (f/m/d)
In this position you are the expert in inbound logistics, outbound logistics, production logistics, and warehouse automation, including production supply from our 3PL partners. Your focus is on our global SAP S/4HANA ERP, our global decentralized S/4HANA EWM system and the global templates we have in place.
As part of our IT OPS Logistics Europe team, you collaborate closely with our global teams in IT, our global business process management organization, and our key user representatives. You provide state-of-the-art logistics concepts and solutions to our production sites and to the Supply Chain community at Boehringer Ingelheim.
You are going to be part of our professional and highly skilled team with a track record of successful SAP EWM implementations since 2016. We are welcoming you either to evolve your valuable SAP WM knowledge into SAP EWM, or to apply your SAP EWM knowledge by joining one of our implementation projects we are running today.
We embraced the agile mindset to continuously deliver the best solutions for Boehringer Ingelheim in a fast-pacing environment. You are capable to transport this attitude to our collaborators so that challenges like the upcoming deployment of S/4HANA to our sites in Germany can be performed successfully.
Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role you analyze and model logistic processes and implement them in our systems, considering the relevant business requirements, best practices, and SAP standard solutions. You also contribute to the optimization of our templates, the maintenance and 3rd level support of our systems and bring forward creative and innovative solutions
- In close cooperation with key business stakeholders, you identify and prioritize the requirements to maximize the added value for our business. You interact with our stakeholders at management level to enforce processes, architecture, and roadmap decisions
- You manage the system life cycle of our applications complying with a pharmaceutical regulated environment. You create the documentation in accordance to GxP requirements for validated computerized systems
- In the context of projects, you work closely with external partners to ensure successful implementation
- In addition, you will lead medium-sized projects with medium to high complexity
- Master's degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable or bachelor's degree with several years of relevant professional experience
- At least several years of professional experience in IT, including a proven track record of SAP EWM or WM implementation projects combined with comprehensive logistics process knowledge, is mandatory. Excellent solution design and SAP EWM or WM implementation skills are essential
- Very good ABAP development skills and the ability to translate business process requirements into developer specifications; Experience in leading a team of developers is necessary
- Team player and networker with intercultural skills with a solution-oriented working behavior and the ability to negotiate and convince others, even in a larger group of stakeholders
- Very good presentation and communication skills at professional level in English (verbally and in writing) are necessary. Good German language skills are mandatory
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25 %; for certain projects, more travel may also be required temporarily)
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
The remuneration for this position starts at EUR 50.000 gross annual salary (full time). When defining the actual salary we are taking your technical skills as well as personal competencies and relevant professional experience into consideration. We will be happy to discuss further details in person.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals - do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Patricia Dirrhammer.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!