Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Global Clinical Project Manager (m/f/d)
Research & Development
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Execute global clinical trials for immunotherapy and critical care products
- Manage the study budget and timelines
- Establish and manage interfaces with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Develop study protocols and amendments
- Select, contract and cooperate with service providers such as CROs
- Develop patient enrolment strategies
- Select and coordinate study sites
- Provide guidance to personnel assigned to the study, monitor their performance and support their development
- Keep status reports up to date for management reviews
- Develop relevant study documents such as case report forms, clinical risk management plans and clinical study reports
- Present at and provide support for investigator meetings
- Support Investigator's Brochure, Pediatric Investigational Plans, DSURs, PSURs and publications
- Manage Data Monitoring Committees
Your profile that will convince us:
- Medical-pharmaceutical, scientific or similar background, or minimum 7 years of experience in clinical research
- Previous experience as a Clinical Project Manager for a minimum of 2 years
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO industry
- Knowledge of the global clinical trials environment
- Problem-solving abilities, excellent communication skills and manners
- Fluent in English: both written and oral (an additional language is beneficial)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work efficiently independently and in a team envi-ronment
- Precise workstyle and deadline accuracy
- Good IT skills and good organizational skills
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1301
Headquartered in Lachen, Switzerland, Octapharma is one of the largest human protein manufacturers in the world, developing and producing human proteins from human plasma and human cell lines.
Octapharma employs around 10,000 people worldwide to support the treatment of patients in 118 countries with products across three therapeutic areas: Hematology, Immunotherapy and Critical Care.
Octapharma has seven R&D sites and five state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Austria, France, Germany and Sweden, and operates more than 180 plasma donation centers across Europe and the US.
Fore more information, please visit www.octapharma.com