The cars of the past were guided by human hands - the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving - safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, Munich or Barcelone, your ideas will be, too.
Senior Manager Finance & Operations - Strategic Product Management (m/f/d)
The Strategic Product Management Team acts as a bidirectional interface between the automotive market and our software and hardware development teams across several product lines. For this position, we seek an experienced finance and operations professional, who is passionate about shaping the future of Automated, Connected, Electric, and Shared mobility.
As member of the leadership team, you will be responsible for establishing a finance & operations group that will support all areas of Strategic Product Management by providing financial modeling, business scenario simulation and competitive market intelligence to identify profitable and differentiating business opportunities, expanding our market-leading automotive safety software platform portfolio.
If you are an energetic self-starter with excellent finance and operations management experience, passion for the automotive industry and if you are a team player who thrives in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment, then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Establish the Finance & Operations group within Strategic Product Management
- Oversee supporting processes and information flows within the Strategic Product Management Team
- Provide comprehensive financial analysis and scenario modeling in support of the portfolio management process
- Develop business cases to determine development and acquisition investments with maximum market impact
- Generate competitive intelligence and identify implications for our current and planned portfolios
- Create pricing models for royalty, subscription, licensing, and engineering services product lines
- Establish a capability to observe market dynamics for automotive software platforms and ACES mobility
- Establish robust working models with the finance, controlling, corporate development and technical teams
- 10+ years of practical experience with financial analysis, modeling and valuation, and business case development
- 5+ years of team management, process ownership and information management experience
- Experience in the Automotive Industry a plus, especially with SW platform development
- Ample practical experience with financial management, analysis and modeling tools
- Strong customer orientation, outstanding communication skills and unwavering service-orientation
- Strong internal networker with outstanding project management capabilities, to align with the respective areas and to drive projects successfully along tight deadlines
- Multi-stakeholder management skills
- Ardent quality focus and integrity
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment - be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team - flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise - work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Central office location - Our offices are either located in the city center or easily accessible via public transport
- Diversity & equal opportunities - our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training - Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility - turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade ("Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe") and we offer a minimum salary of EUR 55,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.
TTTech Auto AG, Operngasse 17-21, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0