Senior Java Software Developer (m/f/x)
Java | Server-side High-Performance Computing | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered | Distributed Systems | Agile Principles | Flat hierarchy | Mentoring and Coaching
How we work - minimum red tape and maximum autonomy
- We are a very international, colorful community contributing to one single, market-leading product: The Dynatrace software intelligence platform.
- Each team is fully self-managed and works closely together with the Product Owner and Product Management to deliver value. As a whole organization, we are working in a highly agile and fully technology-focused environment where everyone speaks the same language.
- We run our software development cycle on an extremely high level of automation, making it tremendously easy for teams to push their changes from concept to production at light speed.
- To power digital services, organizations are shifting from traditional on-premises data centers to multicloud environments with Kubernetes as the orchestration layer. These environments are dynamic, with applications, microservices, containers, and infrastructure coming and going in seconds, and a volume, velocity, and variety of data that's beyond human capacity to manage. We are not only required to process data on a massive scale but also to think about scalability, starting from down to the level of processing these amounts of data.
What you could be working on
- Depending on your preference and strengths, there are several different focus areas you could potentially be working on such as:
- Storage and Analytics Systems - Applied high-performance computing, finding new ways of processing immense data payloads, storage, and applied analytics, using Java, Kafka, Spark, Lucene, Kubernetes.
- Application Security - Vulnerability detection and risk assessment for cloud-native applications across the entire software development lifecycle. Here we are searching for full-stack developers with Java and Angular, or frontend/backend only.
- Software distribution system - Enabling our customers to use the full range of our product, including custom extensibility. We are searching for Java, React, Typescript, Python, and Angular developers.
- … and there are many more amazing features to our platform. Are you interested in learning more?
- 5+ years of experience in Java development, including architectural design
- Technical studies related to software engineering (or similar)
- Experience with test-driven development, clean code and design patterns
- Enjoying passing on knowledge and experience to fellow team members
- Team player with proactive approach
- Excited to learn new technologies
What's in it for you?
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side.
- Attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
Do you want to find out what it's like to work as a Senior Software Engineer at Dynatrace? Check out our interviews with Michael and Richard.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatracers come from different countries and cultures all over the world, speaking various languages. English is the one that connects us (55+ nationalities). If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
4.4 / 5 on glassdoor
4.6 / 5 on kununu