AWS DevOps Engineer for Customer Intelligence Analytics (f/m/x)
Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you passionate to apply creative approaches and techniques with data, which plays the most important role in a modern bank? Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team!
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to e.g.:
- Your qualification for this job is the profound experience in building up AWS DevOps practices and active experience with cloud concepts and containerization.
- Your objective is to work together with other distributed analytical and data teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a work items toward building and deployment of data products.
- You will be working in Customer Intelligence Analytics team where we tackle topics such as Analytical CRM Data Services, Campaign Management Solution, Personalization and Customer 360.
What you can expect:
- Operate scalable cloud infrastructure of a data lake running on AWS (EMR, S3, DMS, Lambda, Glue, EC2 etc)
- Ensure efficient management of development-, test- and production environments
- Provide delivery pipelines, covering build-, deployment- and test-automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components on cloud infrastructure
- Implement PySpark Jobs Engineer Apache Airflow data pipelines in Python and run them on AWS EMR
- Troubleshoot AWS networks, storage and compute services
- Drive integration between the multiple cloud platforms and SaaS applications, services and components
- Analyse requirements and evaluate suitable AWS technological components
- Integrate real-time components (e.g. Apache Kafka) with the data lake
- Work in an agile team of DevOps & DataOps engineers (Scrum) and elaborate stories for sprint planning
- Implement analytical architectures on AWS and other cloud environments
- Automate data pipeline from S3 buckets to NoSQL DBs and other analytical Applications
- Improve code versioning and CI/CD
- Define storage strategies (hot/cold storage) and implement other measures to save cost
- Implement best practices regarding system security measures and user access management
- Support users in deploying and configuring cloud services
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years working as DevOps Engineer, preferably AWS
- Work experience in large organizations
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Previous technical experience with campaign management processes, CRM and cloud technologies is of an advantage
What we offer:
- We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- Top-notch bright people and state-of-the art technologies,
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities.
- Awesome team!
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime (All-In) - additional payment according to skills and experience
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!