The EODC Earth Observation Data Centre for Water Resources Monitoring GmbH (EODC) specialises in the field of Earth Observation. We operate public cloud computing infrastructure and a multi petabyte high-speed storage system, connected to Austria's most powerful computer, the VSC-4 (Vienna Scientific Cluster).
To strengthen its Project Management team, the EODC is looking for a
Full-time; Unlimited Contract; Vienna, Austria
What you'll be doing
- Project tracking and reporting, including day to day handling, internal and external organisation and co-ordination across multiple projects.
- Writing informed project bids and proposals in line with the ideology and goals of the company.
- Gaining knowledge and insight into our technical components and the possibilities they provide.
- Review feasibility of upcoming opportunities in the support of business model developments for company growth.
- Project alignment and coordination with interrelated projects.
- Closely cooperating with our EO Operations and IT Operations teams to follow progress, produce accurate reporting, identify problem areas to collaboratively find solutions.
What you offer
- Completed degree in a technical field, preferably Information Technology, Big Data, or Earth Observation, or suitable relevant experience.
- Minimum of three years work experience as project manager.
- Work experience as software developer or architect, IT system engineer or administrator desirable.
- Well versed in Project Management standards, accredited certifications preferred PRINCE2, Agile Project Management, ITIL, ISO 20000, IAPM, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Good command of both English and German languages.
- Eager to develop in an ITSM environment.
What we value
- Good self-assessment.
- Solution-oriented work organisation.
- Enthusiasm to take on new challenges.
- Independent, responsible, and flexible work organisation.
- Decision-making committed action.
- Excellent organisational skills, with a structured and goal-oriented approach in task management.
- Constructive and solution-oriented handling of conflicts.
- Team player with interest in its interdisciplinary work environment.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours.
- An environment to learn with opportunities for further training.
- A role in an established, international and enthusiastic company.
- Exciting project-based work.
- A friendly workplace with a view on employee growth.
- Minimum gross salary of EUR 3.100,- (38,5 hours/week) depending on qualifications and experience based upon collective agreement: Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik, KV Gruppe: "ST1".
Join our Team!
We look forward to receiving your job application (motivation letter and CV) to email@example.com.
EODC Earth Observation Data Centre for Water Resources Monitoring GmbH