OMV Aktiengesellschaft (x)
Senior Expert Cloud Service Management (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Ensure application service continuity according to defined IT processes, SLAs and defined quality standards including smooth transition from projects to operations
- Define service management controls that meet the OMV needs to enable new workloads in the cloud by well operated and supported products and platforms, including foundation controls, standard controls and IaaS/PaaS/SaaS controls
- Partner with the Cloud Center of Excellence Product and Platform team to define processes, tools and automation used to ensure products in the Azure enterprise product catalog
- Responsible for continuous application service improvement targeting technical, financial and business processes in collaboration with the business (e. g. release management, system upgrades)
- Handle financials including budget planning and regular cost controlling; administers existing contracts and the negotiations of new contracts (incl. KPIs, SLAs and standards)
- Maintain ongoing relationships with suppliers and customers, coordinate external consultants, monitor and report technical and financial KPIs to customers and management
- Contribute to license management as a counterpart of OMV's vendor management team; coordinate internal and external audit inquiries
- Contribute to the development of finding a solution strategy with clients and design best-fit solution to meet technical, financial and strategic requirements
- Master Degree in an IT related field
- 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to define and deploy Operational Modern Service Management Practices (e.g. Cost Management, Configuration Management, change and release Management and Incident Management)
- DevOps tooling and processes knowledge
- Previous experience in a cloud center of excellence is beneficiary
- Comprehensive understanding of all elements within own discipline
- Broad knowledge of the business context and interdependencies
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 69,811, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.