Junior NMS Engineer (f/m/*)
At K-Converged Services (KCS), a company of K-Businesscom, we are the specialist for development and implementation of converged IT services and IT solutions. With more than 110 dedicated colleagues at our locations in Vienna and Graz, we are working together on creative, future-proof solutions for the digital transformation.
Monitoring data is right up your alley, at best with Splunk? We have an offer for you!
As Junior NMS Engineer you can live your desire for monitoring whilst working, especially among these things:
- Ensuring existing services or network monitoring and assurance system solutions in the area of ITC, which are provided to our customers.
- Responsible for incident and Change Management related to the supported assurance tools.
- Performing application and infrastructure analysis and troubleshooting.
- Performing regular maintenance activities, patch/fix installations and application upgrades.
- Supporting in design and deployment of new monitoring and assurance solutions.
- Technical college degree (eg. HTL) / bachelor's degree or equivalent technical work experience.
- Preferably first hands-on experience in Service Monitoring Tools (eg. Splunk, Nagios, Spectrum, open source).
- Knowledge in IP networking technologies, operating system/server management (UNIX/LINUX), network management technologies or tools and application management & support.
- Scripting skills (PHP, Perl, Shell, Java) are an advantage.
- Good German skills are an advantage
At KCS we walk the talk and deliver. And perhaps soon together with you?
- Perspective // our promise: crisis-proof | flat hierarchies | agile thinking | growth perspective in the DACH region
- Social Benefits // we live it: we attach importance to well-being & satisfaction | from A like Auto parking to Z like Zoo allowances | flexitime without core time | pension scheme | shopping discounts | green mobility (including job and climate ticket, company bike).
- Agile Spirit // that's us: Flexibility in all phases of life | New Work | Remote Working | You-culture from internship to management
Attractive compensation: we offer you a compensation package well above the applicable telecommunications CLA, ranging realistically from EUR 34,000 to EUR 49,000 gross pa, but open at the top range. The details will be discussed personally.
... cleared for take-off? Take off with us! Start your boarding right now online or via E-Mail to email@example.com
"Are you ready for take-off into the digital world? I will guide you through the process"
Berufserfahrung (Junior Level) / Berufserfahrung
- Aus- und Weiterbildungsangebote
- Betriebsarzt und Gesundheitsvorsorgeprogramme
- Mitarbeiter:innen Zukunftsvorsorge (ab 3. Jahren Zugehörigkeit)
- Notebook & Smartphone
People Operations Specialist
+43 676 8520306501