Team Leader Engineering for Power Plants Projects (f/m/d)
Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria
With Doka's formwork expertise, impressive constructions are being built all over the world. This is the joint achievement of our more than 6.800 employees in over 60 countries around the globe - and we are proud of it.
To strengthen the management team in GEC Power Plants we are looking for an ambitious team leader who will actively contribute to the positioning of Doka in the area of power generation projects:
- Your main focus will be disciplinary and functional leadership of formwork engineers with different levels of experience
- You will be responsible for the further development of each engineer and of the team as a whole
- You will be responsible for the strategic orientation including resource planning according to customer and market needs
- You will support the sales organization in international large-scale projects and strengthen the engineering network and know-how exchange in the area of power plants construction
- You and your team will coordinate customer projects throughout their lifecycle
- You and your team will be responsible for the knowledge transfer of innovative, competitive, and efficient engineering solutions into the Doka organizations
- You and your team will be responsible for implementation as well as compliance with standards and guidelines
- You will identify trends and initiate development projects and product changes
- You will be responsible for the further shaping and development of the team and co-creation of transformation projects in the department
- Technical education with a focus on the civil engineering and construction management
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in the area of power plants construction
- Experience in leading employees and/or project teams and in project management
- You try to fulfill the customer requirements in the best possible way with your innovative thinking and your solution-oriented approach
- Good communication skills and you can manage problems/conflicts in a constructive and solution-oriented way
- Hands-on mentality, a high level of customer orientation, and a convincing appearance
- Structured and reliable way of working
- Open to change processes, you have a feeling for group dynamic processes, and you have a sensitivity for different cultures
- You are fluent in verbal and written English, further languages are welcomed
- Willingness to travel and work in flexible environment
- Independent and responsible work in an international company
- Development opportunities in a globally operating group
- Modern working environment with home office option
- Various other benefits (canteen with fresh food, company buses, etc.)
A salary in line with the market is offered for this position, which is based on the specific qualification and adequate professional experience.
We are required by law to state a minimum salary. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is 42.558,88 EUR according to the collective agreement (woodworking industry) - use group as of IV.
Contact person for your application is Romana Buchinger, HR Business Partner.
Doka Group | Josef Umdasch Platz 1 | 3300 Amstetten
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom
A company of the Umdasch Group.