Kwizda Agro, a company of the Austrian Kwizda Group, is a leading provider of crop protection products. Our high quality standards, broad portfolio and advisor offerings make us a valued partner of the agricultural sector and international industry.
The Business Unit "New Technologies" focuses on the development and distribution of proprietary biological products for conventional and organic farming, contributing this to a sustainable agriculture.
To strengthen our team and to ensure the successful launch of exciting products in the next years in Central Europe, we are looking for an experienced
PRODUCT MANAGER FUNGICIDES (M/F/D)
- Lead the portfolio and pipeline strategy for the product category "foliar fungicides"
- Develop product positioning, marketing and sales concepts along the product life cycle and maximizing the lifetime profitability of products through close collaboration with technical marketing and sales
- Responsible for life cycle management of existing assets, portfolio gap identification and steering of pipeline priorities in "foliar fungicides"
- Manage overall defined new product development projects with the appropriate internal parties, insure that the market and customer needs are sufficiently addressed and provide adequate project monitoring and risk management
- Direct and approve product developments including formulation, packaging, label enhancements to ensure maximum impact
- Defines product value proposition, positioning, price corridors in conjunction with development, technical marketing and sales and insure adequate branding and marketing materials
- Ensure the successful handover of products from development to sales by creating effective launch plans and timely input into campaigns
- Develop arguments for the sales organization and conducting international and external product training
- Create meaningful business plans and market potential analyses as well as maximize category contribution by allocating resources and managing costs
- Work closely together with supply to manage product spply levels and safety stocks
- Analyze markets and competitor products, evaluate and anticipate market trends - turn creative solutions into reality
- Active promotion of experience and knowledge exchange in the company in relation to products, markets, competitors
- Completed agronomist education with a high level of chemical and biological understanding
- Deep experience with fungicides
- Knowledge of specialty crops and field crops
- Minimum 5 years product / asset management experience - additional sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of marketing principles: positioning, market and financial analyses, communications
- Experience in product or innovation management is an advantage
- Proactive, inspiring personality
- Structured and analytical way of working with quick comprehension, in depth project management skills
- Fast, concrete and customized communication and presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of English, other languages beneficial
- Willingness to travel 30%-40%
- Work for a successful, expanding family owned company
- Shape the future of foliar fungicides in Central Europe
- Work in an international, dynamique team
- Attractive compensation package, depending on your professional qualifications and experience
- Location is preferably in our Headquarters in 1220 Vienna, Austria - other set-ups possible
- Home office of up to 40%
Are you interested? If so, we are glad to receive your application documents.
Your contact person:
Mag. Salvatore Campolattano
c/o Kwizda Holding GmbH