Company: ANDRITZ HYDRO GmbH
Job ID: __6804en_US__
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
We are looking for a REGIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR (m/f/d) LATIN AMERICA on a full-time basis at our location in Madrid (ESP) or any major ANDRITZ location in the EU or Latin America.
• Conduct situation monitoring in assigned regions: Latin America + additional smaller region (~25%)
• Conduct threat analysis. Identify and assess risks to human and physical assets (~10%)
• Provide advice to business operations regarding security risk environment and risk mitigation measures (~10%)
• Provide security requirements/briefings/trainings to travelers as part of mandatory travel procedures (~25%)
• Create a/o review travel procedures, internal procedures of the department, and emergency management documents (~20%)
• Support travelers / business operations in emergency situations (~10%)
• Experience as a Security Advisor in an international company, NGO or internat. organization (minimum 7 years)
• Experience with Threat Analysis/Monitoring, Risk Assessment (ISO 31000), Physical Security, Travel Security
• Experience in designing and implementing policies and procedures
• Spanish and English at high level. German a/o French would be a strong asset
• Willingness to travel (~25%)
• Resilient to challenges of a decentralized organization
• Used and willing to work autonomously, strong analytical skills, service-oriented, flexible, resilient, passionate!
We offer you a very independent and diversified function.
The salary package we offer will depend on your qualifications and professional experience. You will also have access to career development opportunities within our international group.