TOGETHER. WINNING. STRONG.
Full Stack Developer C# / Angular (m/f/x)
, Wien , Gumpoldskirchen , Attnang-Puchheim ,
Min. salary: EUR 40.000 gross/year
Up to 80%
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer C# / Angular (m/f/x) to strengthen our Development Team in Vienna, Gumpoldskirchen or Attnang-Puchheim.
- Development of applications and services within a Scrum team - depending on interest and experience
- C# front-end applications with WPF
- C# backend components with current .Net Framework versions (.Net Standard)
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Optimizations for the smooth operation of our sports betting solutions in a high-performance enterprise system environment
- Contribute to the design of efficient architectures in our microservice environment
- Buzzwords: Unit/Integrationstests, Dev-Ops, DDD, K8, Docker, AWS, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence
- Our technology: Using state-of-the-art technologies is part of our mission
Modern company: Constantly growing company, flat hierarchies, self-organized teams and agile way of working
- Attractive working environment: Homeoffice, flexible working hours, individual training, family-friendly company, ergonomic workplace, top hardware and much more
- Your personal benefits: Additional day off on your birthday, parking spaces or good public transport connections, relocation support, meal allowance or company restaurant, community events, various benefits, company doctor, ADMIRALfit etc.
- Explicit willingness to overpay: The annual gross salary is at least EUR 40.000 (full-time) depending on qualifications and experience
- Completed technical training or corresponding professional experience
- Strong interest and hands-on experience in one or more of the technologies we use (C#, Angular, MongoDB, SQL Server, RabbitMQ, etc.).
- Enjoy developing challenging applications and features
- High quality awareness as well as willingness to learn and openness for new technologiesHands-on mentality within an agile team
- English language skills (written and spoken)
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Flexible working times + homeoffice possibilities
- Extra days off (e.g. birthday)
- Lunch allowance + fruits + drinks
- Various discounts + gifts
- Sustainable collaboration + diversity
- Team events
ADMIRAL Technologies: We live innovation.
For #TeamTechnologies, innovation is not just a slogan, it is our vision. Our striving for continuous improvements by using state-of-the-art technologies, developing new products and improving existing ones is our mission at #ADMIRALTechnologies. We offer our team members a wide range of opportunities to evolve professionally and personally within the framework of innovative projects and new technological developments.
One thing is indisputable: Working in #TeamTechnologies is always a game changer. Join our team now.