Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You ensure that category plans are developed and executed by supporting the delivery of strategies and tactics for growth. You understand the business metrics and financial drivers needed to unlock profitable growth for Mondelēz International and our customers and work with Marketing managers to implement plans to deliver our annual target.
Copack Planner (m/f/d)
Vienna, Austria AT
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Supply Planning incl. Administration creating dependent demands calculation on time; liaising with stakeholders to ensure optimal execution of Co-Packing Operations through: Responsible for the weekly creation production plans for Co-packed goods within APO SNP
- Highlight production planning issues / bottlenecks / propose-initiate immediate action to secure business continuity & customer service availability
- Active contribution to the available to promise ATP / daily huddle / weekly service outlook process
- Work with Co-packers to understand conformance to the production plan and capacities, liaise with Co-packers and Log Ops on inbound transports to assure stock availability at the appropriate location
- Provide analysis support for the Demand Planning manager in preparation of the Weekly Service Outlook meetings and the monthly
- Area Service Review and Service Hot Spots meetings, propose local actions to avoid Service Risks for the full short to long term horizon
- Provide relevant inputs to Project Approval process from a copacking planning perspective and also ensure an efficient execution of in/out-phasing processes within a short/midterm production horizon
- Ensure Masterdata is accurate & cleansed regularly to ensure correct flows of dependent demand to Supply planning Hubs, e.g. Bill of Materials, Shrinkage & Scrap Factor amendments, TLanes, min/max boundaries, Min lot size & roundings
- Manage Material ordering & call offs to ensure correct availability of packaging available in Co-packer depending on country setup (excluding transport)
- Responsible to administrate on-time creation of Purchase Requisition and/or Purchase Orders in alignment with the relevant policies and procedures
- Carry out all daily/weekly administration related to ZPRC's, PO's, Volume and delivery dates to ensure data accuracy in systems.
What you need to know about this position:
- To enable the flawless on-time execution of local Co-Packing supply chain activities enabling the delivery of the Customer Service Target while ensuring minimised clearence and write off for finished Copacked products as well as co-packing components through focusing on 3 core areas of responsibility
- Short / Mid / Long term Co-packed production requirement planning and Materials planning across the categories with strong linkage into Co-packers and Log Ops to ensure conformance to schedule and drive labour / capacity plans to secure customer service delivery targets within responsible area
- In charge of the broader supply chain to create the Supply Plan in APO for the local copack production in order to ensure the availability of Base-components in right quantity and quality (remaining Shelflife)
- Manage Inventory levels for copack items to target expectations and customer service availability agreements
- Assessment of short term feasibility requests from BU and Supply planning hubs in times of constrained supply
- Contribute to Market Service Outlook meetings on availability, provide input to Market/Area Service review for co-packed SKU availability & requirements on constrained components
- Work with Market Demand Planning teams to effectively balance pre-filled requirements with FG demand to manage service risk in periods of constrained supply
- Liaises with Stakeholders and involved internal and external Partners to support the flawless execution of the local Co-Packing activities and ensures the proper execution of administration necessary to ensure Data Accuracy and Consistency.
Support Delivery of Service Levels:
Ensures through availability of standard and ad-hoc copacking products the delivery of Customer Service targets:
Support delivery of optimal product Availability in the market through forecast quality and flawless administration and execution of co-packing planning tasks For the co-packing products in charge analyze Weekly Service Review/ Ageing Risk Report and prepare analysis on key service risks, suggest mitigating actions. Responsible to propose and execute mitigating actions to support daily service management for co-packed products or their components.
Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; act ethically and model compliant behaviour.
Mandatory information in Austria: The salary is graded in the Collective Labor Agreement Information & Consulting für Angestellte. If you meet the mentioned requirements the entry gross-salary for this position will be EUR 53.000,-- per year, split up in 14 pays for full-time. We're willing to overpay, dependent on your professional work experience and qualification.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
Country to country Relocation support available through our Global Mobility Policies